FMGE 2013 March Screening Test – NotificationNovember 30th, 2012
The next session of the FMGE examination shall be conducted by the National Board of Examination on Sunday, the 31st of March, 2013 at New Delhi. FMGE Screening test has been introduced as per the Screening Test Regulations Act 2002. As per the regulations, “An Indian citizen possessing any primary medical qualifications awarded by any medical institution outside India, who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with the Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council on or after 15th March, 2002 shall have to qualify a screening test conducted by the prescribed authority for that purpose as per the provisions of section 13 of the Act”. This FMGE exam is conducted twice a year.
FMGE 2013 March – Features
- The test is conducted in English Language.
- The exam consists of one paper.
- There will be 300 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) of single response type in the paper.
- There is NO negative marking.
- Applicant is considered qualified only if he/he scores a minimum of 50% marks in the FMGE 2013 March examination.
- Results will be declared in the official National Board of Examinations website.
- Only after qualifying this test, candidates can apply to the Medical Council of India (MCI) for provisional registration or permanent registration.
- There are no restrictions on the number of attempts that can be availed by an applicant.
WARNING: Applicants have to submit a proof of passing the MBBS or equivalent degree before the closing date for application submission. Or else, the application will be treated as incomplete and the fee paid will be forfeited.
The foreign medical degrees should be attested either by the Embassy of India or should be Apostilled by the appropriate authority of the foreign country. Copy of the same duly attested/Apostilled by the Gazetted Officer in India, (showing full details i,e, name, designation, office, Government etc) should be submitted. It is to be noted that Apostilled/attestation is to be as per the screening test regulations (amendment) dated September, 2009.
FMGE 2013 March Application Form
The application form along with the brochure is available in the National Board of Examinations website from 27th of November, 2012 and at various banks from 08th of December, 2012.
The last date for submission of application form is 28th December, 2012 and with a late fee is 18th January, 2013.
Download FMGE 2013 March Application Form
Incoming search terms:
- mci question paper march 2013
- fmge september 2013
- mci screening test 2013 question paper
- fmge march 2013 question paper
- mci screening test results
- mci paper march 2013
- fmge question bank
- mci screening test 2013
- mci result 2013